Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Alternative Service Break: Destination Jamaica!


Well it is about that time again when I get back to blogging about the current events that are taking place in my life. During my upcoming Spring Break I will be traveling to Montego Bay, Jamaica with the Intercollegiate YMCA to work at the Hanbury Home for Children. Along with a team of about 45 college students from around the country I will be helping to improve dorms and put in clean water systems at this orphanage. The opportunity to experience a new culture and work with an amazing group of children is something I am very much looking forward to, so keep checking back to see updates on the trip. I will be taking TONS of photos so if you want to join me on my journey in Jamaica stay tuned for more exciting stories and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment