Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sunsets and Sunrises in the Amazon Jungle

Just over a week ago I got back from being in the Amazon Jungle in Iquitos, Peru where I spent four amazing days exploring the jungle, learning the ways of the indigenous tribes, and soaking in the pure beauty of the jungle. Every morning while in the jungle I took the opportunity to start the day with a quite time taking photos while listening to the nature. While there was no human in site from 5:15 till 5:45 every morning, while I watched the sunrise, I was joined daily by a very friendly parrot who would would say "Hola" and then relax with me as we took in the beauty of the first morning rays. While I normally have a pretty lengthy commentary about my day I will let this entry speak mostly for itself and just add a few extra photos. I will be posting another entry or two about the jungle so be sure to come back to read them! 

Since there are less words today it would be great to hear a response from people looking at the photos, which photo do you enjoy the most? 

 Right as the sun was beginning to set on our first day. 

 Sunset on Day 1 

 Day 1 just about dark

 Early morning Day 2. 

 5:30 AM Day 2. 

5:29 AM Morning Day 2

 Day 2 Morning Conversation

 6:00 AM Day 2

 Sun is up Day 2

 Day 2 Morning Reunion

 Sunset Day 2

Sunset Day 2

 Sunset Day 2

No comments:

Post a Comment