Sunday, May 2, 2010

Partners Club Track



Throughout my four years at East High School I have been privileged to be a part of a group of people who know how to have a fun time through all aspects of life. This group I am referring to is the Partners Club. Over the years I have been able to befriend many people through this club and have made friendships that will last a lifetime. One of our primary activities as a club is sports training and competition. In the past month and a half the Partners Club has been training for track and field. We compete in the 4 x 100 meter relay, 100 m dash, shot putt, and long jump. While our training program is not as much of a time commitment as many, we get down to business and train hard when we need to, but we also know how to kick back and have some fun! In these three photos you can see the smiles that are present on all the faces of the athletes. Smiling is one thing that runs rampant throughout all of our activities in Partners Club. One of my favorite people to take pictures of is Linda Willie, who is in the first picture. I have been able to work with Linda for the past two years and I would say she is one of the happiest people I know! With a smile like hers you can't help but smile yourself. Throughout all the training, competing, and partying, Partners Club has been one of the most educational and inspirational groups I have ever been a part of and I thank all those who have been involved in the club through the years!

No comments:

Post a Comment